Expo Park is a city park, located in Calea Bucuresti neighborhood. He was rehabilitated under the project "Future's Parks", released by OMV Petrom, one of the largest rehabilitation projects.
Following rehabilitation, the park:
- Comply with European safety, environmental and aesthetic planning of public parks;
- Use natural elements for building and reconstruction: stone, metal, sand, wood, or combination thereof;
- Use recycled materials: recycled glass with special visual effect for wells, recycled metal for the alternative energies devices, bark for playgrounds and planted areas;
- Has about 200 large trees and 1500 shrubs;
- Has specific vegetation for all seasons (with alternative flourishing);
- Has spaces created for all ages: playground for children, for chess players, sports, spaces for dogs;
- Use of alternative energy producing systems (solar panels with photovoltaic cells);
- Display works of art.
ah yrza, ah cnznag
nu lemn, nu pamant